- SMS respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
We respect your privacy
- SMS will, from time to time, receive and store the personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
Collection of personal information
How we collect your personal information
- SMS may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- SMS may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Use of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
Disclosure of your personal information
- SMS is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Security of your personal information
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Sankat Mochan Samiti.
- We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Complaints about privacy
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.sankatmochan.org.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that SMS is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
We use Stripe and Paypal as methods for accepting donations, payment, analytics, and other business services.
Sankat Mochan Samiti,
1289A, North road, Huntingdale ,VIC-3166
Check our Contact us form on the website and submit your questions.